Monday, June 10, 2013

Lovin lists, lovin you.

I haven't recommended this woman's blog on here yet and i'm really surprised. She is the reason I have decided to start blogging myself and is an inspiration in many other ways.

http://www.schmutzie.com/

For one, she has started "Grace in small things" and making such lists has put into perspective all the small moments that make my life up that I overlook. All the things I really am grateful for, but am guilty of forgetting  in times of depression or just plain grumpy moods! I haven't written one in about a month and have decided to start back up publicly.


1. The feeling of "missing". I really don't like it, but experiencing it in the first place means I have someone important in my life that has made me feel.

2. Curried anything.

3. Crying so hard you start laughing.

4. Rainy soup days.

5. The feeling of familiarity among my chaotic twenty-something life.

1 comment: